Ideal in tough ground conditions and deep investigations
Sonic drilling utilizes a high frequency, rotary vibratory drill to fluidize overburden and fracture rock faces to provide continuous core samples or seamless casing advancement without the use of drilling fluids.
Our Sonic rigs are equipped with drop hammers to accompany standard Sonic Drilling applications. In addition to SPT and Shelby Tube testing, grouting capability is available directly from our Sonic Rigs to minimize support equipment.
- Safer and cleaner.
- Faster penetration rates.
- Continuous core samples from 4” to 10” (10.2 cm to 25.4 cm).
- Ability to sample without the use of air, water, or mud
- Eliminates bridging during well installation.
- Depths to 1000 ft (300 m).