Collect the least disturbed/ highest quality in-situ test
The mud rotary drilling method is a gentle and mud-balanced drilling technique to collect the best quality sample or least disturbed / highest quality in-situ test (SPT, thin-walled-tube, Vane Shear, PMT, etc.).
- High-quality undisturbed sampling (hydraulic or mechanical fixed piston thin-walled tube samples)
- High-quality SPT testing, with a calibrated SPT hammer (SPT energy testing)
- High-quality in-situ testing (EVST, PMT, DMT, other)
- Representative samples at discrete elevations
- Performed on its own, or through Air Rotary or Sonic Drilling or Auger Drilling cased holes
- On or off-shore applications