R-58, R-61 Atlas Copco Th-60
Earth Drilling’s Atlas Copco Th-60 Mud Rotary Drilling Rig has the capability to drill to depths of greater than 450 m and is mounted on Peterbilt TriAxle.
- Weight: 31,000 kg 68,343 lbs
- Rig Height (layover): 4.06 m 13 ft 4 in
- Tower Height: 12.19 m 40 ft
- Width: 2.59 m 8 ft 6 in
- Length: 7.31 m 42 ft 10 in
- Stroke: 6.1 m 20 ft
- Pulldown: 11,340 kg 25,000 lbs
- Pulldown: 18,144 kg 40,000 lbs
- Ground Pressure: 58.81 kPa 33.08 lb / sq in
- Compressor: 900 cfm
- A single 35 ft (10.6 m) derrick. This derrick enables conventional air-mud-DHD drilling with 20 ft (6.1 m) pipe. The derrick also handles a casing hammer, dual wall pipe (reverse circulation), simultaneous drill and drive with a DHD or driving casing from the top with a DHD.
- Adaptive pipe handling capability.
- Speed. The inverted feed cylinder design increases the TH60 maximum fast feed speed has to 150 ft/min (45.5 m/min),
- Christianson Pipe Core Tooling.
- Maximum Torque: 5,500 ft lbs / 7,458 Nm @ 145 RPM Single-Speed Rotary Head
- Drawworks: Single Line Barrel Drum: 18,000 lbs (8,165 kg)